Free Rental Property Insurance Quotes with Nation West.
Rental Property Insurance Winnipeg
Rental Property Insurance Information
Are you the landlord of a single rental property? Or maybe you own several properties and run your own business. As the landlord, you juggle so much. Between screening tenants, looking after common areas, and supplying general maintenance services, it can be beyond that of a full-time job. Sometimes accidents happen even with the best of landlords. To reduce your risk of loss, rental property insurance can help protect you from various exposures.Get a Quote
What Is Rental Property Insurance?
Renting out property can be a lucrative business, especially if you own several properties. While residents have certain responsibilities, it is the landlord’s job to protect the property. Rental property insurance covers buildings, fences, sheds, and liability risks. Think of this coverage as a blanket that falls over the residents’ renters insurance. With both policies in force, you and your tenants are protected from various financial risks.
What Can Rental Property Insurance Do for You?
Even though you may not live in your rental properties, you still need to provide a safe environment for your tenants. While rental fees cover regular maintenance, you may face larger restoration costs after a fire or severe storm. Rental property insurance can help pay for those repair bills.
Purchasing rental properties is a big investment. Like any business it is important to protect that investment from unforeseen events.
Our agents are ready to assist you. We search our network of insurance providers on your behalf to find the best combination of policy and price. Contact us for more information.Contact Us
Rental Insurance Protects.
Rental property insurance is a little different than your average homeowners’ insurance policy. Your rental property insurance policy may cover the following:
- Third-party liability, should legal action ever be taken against you or your corporation for injury or property damage.
- Structural coverage, in the event there is a fire, flood, or other natural disaster causing damage.
- Specialized coverage, such as sewer backup and earthquake.
- Rental income, if your tenants ever are forced to leave their units due to an insurable loss.
- Your peace of mind – as a landlord or rental property owner, your peace of mind is covered.
How do Nation West’s insurance brokers help? The Nation West difference is tangible when it comes to quality insurance. Here are three reasons why Nation West are industry leading:
- Our brokers do the hard work and shop around for quotes on your behalf.
- We believe in community – which is why we donate a portion of every new policy sold to humane societies throughout Western Canada.
- When you need to make a claim, we’re there for you. We help advise you every step of the way.
Nation West is here for you when you need rental property insurance solutions that work.
Renter’s Insurance Quotes – When You Need Them.
For renter’s insurance that covers all your bases, get a free quote today with the help of Nation West Insurance. We can help you get a plan that fits your needs without going beyond your budget. Start today with Nation West and see just how affordable quality renter’s insurance coverage can be.Get a Quote