Sandbox Auto Insurance Extension
To begin your auto insurance quote use our quick quote form or if you would like to speak with one or our insurance professionals you can email us or call our office at 888-953-4630 or 204-453-8888.
SMI offers coverage for collector cars, vehicles under restoration and even lay-up coverage (or parking insurance), seasonal vehicles, and even your motorhome or travel trailers.
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance offers private auto extensions, as an alternative to Autopac. Offerings include lower deductibles, increased third-party liability, rental car coverage and comprehensive auto loss of use (rental car insurance).Get a Quote
Nation West Insurance is proud to now offer CAA auto extension products. Benefits include:
- Emergency Expenses – Reimbursements fir reasonable emergency expenses
incurred at time of loss from location of accident, up to a maximum of $100
- Family Pet Protection – Reimbursement for reasonable incidental emergency
veterinary expenses made due to resulting death or injury of your family pet
that was in the vehicle at the time of the occurrence. Up to $1000 per
- Tire Pothole & Puncture – Reimbursement to repair the tire up to an amount
of $25 or to replace the tire if the damaged tire cannot be safely repaired, with
a new tire of the same make, model and size. Covers up to $25 plus applicable
taxes to install, mount and balance the new tire
- Personal Property Coverage – Reimbursement for the cost to repair or replace
tangible personal property such as clothing or electronics that was lost or
damaged at the time of the accident while within the vehicle, up to $500
- Additional discounts for being a CAA member
MPI Autopac Open Sundays
With so many options it may be hard to know what you need for auto coverage. Our Client Care Specialists are ready to provide you with information about the different coverages that are unique to your situation, and fit your budget!
See the Auto Coverage Available to You:Autopac Coverage Guide
Optional Coverage Includes:
- Reduced deductible – $300, $200 or $100
- Included liability – $1,000,000, $2,000,000, $5,000,000, $7,000,000 or $10,000,000
- Loss of Use Coverage
We also can help you with driver licensing which include setting up new drivers, booking driver’s education courses and scheduling testing services.
Are You a New or Returning Manitoba Resident?
We are conveniently located in Kenaston Commons and Fort Richmond Plaza on Pembina, and are able to assist you with the licensing and registration process. We are available by phone or in person, however, the following two links will help you research Manitoba Public Insurance’s registration requirements:
- Manitoba Identity Set-Up: Manitoba Identity Setup Requirements
- New to Manitoba Vehicle Registration Requirements: New to Manitoba Vehicle Registration Requirements
Questions to Ask Your Broker
Your broker is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policies and student discounts.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)